(Partial skin resurfacing - improves appearance of scarring, superficial wrinkles, ageing skin, sun damage and pigmentation. Excellent for all skin types)
|Course of 6||€300.00|
|Resurfacing Dermo-Peel||€20.00 extra|
What is MicrodermabrasionMicrodermabrasion is an advanced treatment to remove dead skin cells (exfoliation), clear blocked pores and smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
Medical grade crystals are vacuumed across the outer surface of the skin. The crystals remove the outermost layer of the skin by exfoliation, exposing living skin cells that are soft, smooth and receptive to nutrients. It can be applied to the face and body.
How Microdermabrasion WorksThe underlying epidermis is encouraged to produce new collagen and elastin which generates new skin cells to repair and thicken the dermis, improving resistance to the effects of aging. The skin then becomes thicker, plumper and more youthful.
Skin benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- Improves skin texture
- Gives skin a healthy appearance with luminous glow
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
- Stimulates collagen production
- Promotes the growth of healthy new skin cells
- Rebalances dry or oily skin
- Improves sun damaged skin
- Treats hyperpigmentation, melasma & age spots
- Reduces acne & blemishes
- Unblocks pores promoting comedo removal - reduction of black and white heads
Contact Catherine's Laser & Beauty Salon to make your appointment for Microdermabrasion.